Self described "Bitch" Corky Bravo whines about his boo boo and his lack of friends, ruins another hangout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Self described "Bitch" Corky Bravo whines about his boo boo and his lack of friends, ruins another hangout

Post by Salami Nugget on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 am

Whining starts around 1:20

Corky claims he is out of action for 4-6 weeks because of his sprained ankle. He says he won't be doing any auditions during this time. A sprained ankle legitimizes doing absolutely nothing for another 6 weeks.

He babbles on and on about his little problems not realizing nobody gives a shit.

He then explains why he is too much of a bitch to meet up with christianfairytale.

Corky is the laziest creature I've ever seen. What he has achieved is almost impossible to do: he has literally produced nothing of value during his entire life.

Last edited by Salami Nugget on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Salami Nugget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Self described "Bitch" Corky Bravo whines about his boo boo and his lack of friends, ruins another hangout

Post by ytdramawatcher on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:59 am

there is a brief conversation about the administrator at 42:50

ytdramawatcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Self described "Bitch" Corky Bravo whines about his boo boo and his lack of friends, ruins another hangout

Post by CorkyFenster on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 pm

What is this place of employment they're talking about? Corky hasn't had a job in 6 or 7 years. GnarlyFarts still has his nose far up Corky's ass I see.

CorkyFenster

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/corkyfenster

Back to top Go down

Post by allmymirrors on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:39 pm

CorkyFenster wrote:What is this place of employment they're talking about? Corky hasn't had a job in 6 or 7 years. GnarlyFarts still has his nose far up Corky's ass I see.
Interesting, right?

Apparently people have been able to obtain the telephone number of Corky's super secret place of employment to fuck with his (I don't want a fucking) jaaawwwwb. And all of this in spite of Corky's superior commitment of looking like a lazy jobless bum on YouTube for years!

Strangely however, Corky seemed quite surprised when the police showed up at his front door when he faked a suicide attempt. He couldn't understand how someone was able to find out where he lived (tip: Corky posted his own address in his IMDb profile).

For some reason (can someone explain it to me?) the "trolls" have been calling his super secret job to mess with his wage enslavement, but have deemed unworthy to perform ugly pranks like sending him hate mail or ordering pizzas to his house. How could this be I wonder? Suspect

allmymirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Must hear:
@1:59:45 He talks about a video he's going to do of me, my kids, a witch mask & having a conversation with himself. Right after that he talks about "the troll who backed off because Corky found out his name & his father's name." He has to be talking about AMM because that's the only person Corky thinks he got the name of his father, So Corky must think AMM "backed off" by closing of the forum since that was around the same time Corky dropped what he thought were AMM dox in a hangout. What a delusional twit.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://newcorky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum